Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Time

is really a precious commodity. I didn't realise seven years or more flew by. As I put away the bottle of vodka, the dead plant and the dictionaries (I am still missing a calculator), I reflect on the stories behind the paraphernalia that clutter my journalist table.

I had prayed for change long hard over the last year and it is here at my doorstep.
Somewhat hard to believe, perhaps I have been living in a surreal phase in the last four days that I finally made the decisions that I made. Somehow when change is imminent, it feels a little more awkward to embrace.

Cold feet? Some might say. But if change is needed for rebirth and a recharge, change is what I have to embrace.

So many chapters have gone by, some closed, one nearing closed and others to open. Exciting, no?

Somehow with this open canvas I have in front of me, I am excited and nervous at the same time to hold the different paint colours to start fresh.

I need to calm down.

No comments: