Thursday, September 06, 2007

I don't like

being here when I'm upset. Or if I do end up here upset it's usually disguised.

I often tell myself that being thick-skinned is both an advantage and occupational hazard. But for once, I couldn't.

Frankly, I don't get why judgements are so important for people to feel secure about themselves. Assessing, grading, benchmarking, surely there is a point to the whole process? No?

Decisions are hard to make in the first place, but petty judging is worse. For a long time I have not been bothered with other's opinions about my choices, senses, decisions and taste for cheap cigarettes.

Inhale, they say, inhale the good and exhale the bad.

I suppose in one way, reacting often stoops me low as those who petty judge, who assess my abilities and even gender. Yea, the weakness of my gender. No?

In the meantime, I'm going to hunt down the person that stole my calculator at work. Pftth.

No comments: