Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Digressing

I love my circle of friends.
I love how I learn almost each moment I'm with them. Phrases, ideas and kinky concepts thrown in for giggles.
First, I decide to list new words I've learn during a 3 hour drink and laughing session.

1. Cadaver
Meaning:-
a dead body, esp. a human body to be dissected; corpse.
(Interestingly enough... this is different from that night's conversation)

2. Bi-curious
Meaning:-
Someone who is bi-curious does not identify as bisexual, but usually identify as heterosexual or homosexual, in most cases as a heterosexual person, and are curious about having sexual intercourse with the opposite gender that they state their preference as.

3. Inebriated
Meaning:-
an intoxicated person, a habitual drunkard.

4. Genuine
Meaning:-
possessing the claimed or attributed character, quality, or origin; not counterfeit; authentic; real
(I already know the meaning of this one, but apparently Scrabble lets you score 50 bonus points if you finish your tiles! I have been living in the dark ages for too long now)

5. And.. something to do with peanuts.....hic.



*Source: http://www.dictionary.com, Wikipedia


No comments: