Sunday, September 23, 2007

Binge thinking...


This came up over an online chat with a close friend. It's similar to the lemon saying, when life hands you lemons you do some thing funky with it. (Or if life hands you a bottle of unopened Chivas Regal, you try and try again)

I had a lecture from a girlfriend many nights ago about the wrinkle lines I create for myself. I think too much some say, one person even coined up the term analysis paralysis to describe the syndrome of most. And mind you there is scientific term coined for this syndrome - binge thinking. How people overdo it due the many possibilties that offer themselves in this book we call life.

Yes, I have closed one chapter and am moving on to the next.

Anxiety first, excitement follows next.

I think those who are close to me are tired of hearing it and tired of consolation and conversation. I apologise. Profusely. I could do this alot better as I learn and unlearn. But without the support, I would be suffering from post binge thinking. No?

I confuse as much as I ramble.

But I DO want to thank you (you know who you are) who have played a significant part in my life, from the late night chats to the online conversations. I can't say enough that these bonds are very meaningful in my life.



Disclaimer: Picture is for illustration purposes only. For the record, the bottle was left unopened and disappeared from the hands of this blogger. Honest.

No comments: