Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Crinkle-free

Lists are fun. This is post #2 on details of unnecessary information
I am full of myself, once told, something I am not necessarily proud about. I rather be termed bull headed or stubborn, giving in rarely to exchanges that do not always drive home the point.
But I am also human, like the 6,499,999,999 people in the world today and will embarass myself at some point in life.
Things that make me go.. .."darn ...that was embarassing..."

1. Having fluff on my skirt
2. Getting into the wrong car... ahem
3. Misquotes
4. Listening the old man's jokes
5. Watching the old man inspecting vehicle tyres not of his own in a workshop
6. Splitting pants in yoga class
7. Having breakfast wearing your favourite top worn inside out
8. Insisting harpischord is an instrument
9. Losing at scrabble

Nine. I can live with that.:)

No comments: