Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The wheel that goes around and round..

Sensation seeking, risk takers, total blindness, call it what you want, it is an experience that some crave for, some avoid like plague.

I find that the forces that be have big lessons to teach me, and so it was taught when I met a person unexpected revealing the truths to me. Truths I'd never be able to believe if I read it in tomorrow's newspaper. She opened herself to me in unbelievable ways, ways that I'd never planned, seen and expected.

She brings back a part of history that I thought was long gone, long buried, a secret that would have never surfaced if the chanced meeting was never made.

More pertinently, she brings a secret I am guilty for, I have shelved and left aside. She brings a lesson that is hard to learn. Never hurt others. Never hurt your loved ones, never hurt total strangers. Because life's lessons have a unique way of presenting themselves to you.

She brings a lesson I should have learn before I learnt to walk. Honesty...

No comments: