Saturday, February 14, 2009

Wake up little Susie..

The other day I had a wake up call. Well not literally a wake up call, because it happened at one in the morning. But nevertheless..

It was a bittersweet one that can either laugh or.. reflect and take in the lessons that was shared.

I'm an egoistic one. For sure. I hardly get told off because I argue my way out of situations. And I refuse to listen, especially when it is the cold hard truth that is good for me.

But listen I did that night. And it rang it my head as clear as a church bell tolling on a Sunday morning. Literally.

And I did not argue my way out of it. I realise the whining and complaining I have been doing for far too long now sounds pathetic even my ears.

I have no right to feel sorry for myself. And neither do I have the right to demand.

And I can stop hoping now. And see what is real for me.

And on that note - I give you......darn, I can't upload the song.. email me and I'll send it you..


I love you man - thank you, I have not stopped laughing since..

No comments: