Thursday, December 20, 2007

Quiet nights and pink keyboards....


It is like these crazy moments I miss the most, especially during quiet nites here.

It is the festive period when most are out and about, in groups and in the midst of celebrations.

Makes me long for home even more...

My usual view on nites like these (see second pic), resting in the space I temporarily call my own, catching up on news and trendy, ahem, shows I missed.

Not complaining. Just in moments like these I suppose there is more time to reflect, think and find some peace within myself. Very zen.......no?

Hence, I learn to appreciate the little things I have taken for granted, time, patience and kindness.. In the meantime I am going to get used to my rubberized keyboard (see third picture). Pink like candy. Ha.:)




No comments: