Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Things to do when you're idle..(Part 2)


It's been two months (or more?) since I've left the wonderful world of employment.. The break has been a good one, leaving me much room to meet up with old friends, catch up on myself and spend the much needed quality time with the loved ones.

In the time that I have had to myself, aside from closing the school chapter (well it is 90% closed), I have learnt so much, perhaps lessons I neglected, and lessons I needed to be taught in the course of life.

How to be patient was one, how to appreciate the comforts of home and the peeves of your parents, how to let go and pray for the end of suffering for those in pain.



I have learnt that some friendships have to end, and some treasured forever. I have learnt managing expectations is still a raw lesson, and that I
still need to refine it.
But I have learnt to be a little more (I am only still human) open, to care without caring for returns and to laugh again...

I've missed me.


I'm glad I found me.. and I'm glad to have found what it was to find me...

No comments: