Saturday, February 24, 2007

Sharing an Ipod, stealing music and Nantuket Nectars.......

type la nothing sexy comes to my mind yet
does it have to be anything sexy? Romantic?
yea life is boring without romance or sex..y
sharing an Ipod, stealing songs from your hard drive and sipping leftovers from your Nantucket Nectars......romantic? yes? no?
can't disagree with you on that. Amidst the crowds, gushes from the noisy water fountain and less than pleasant music from the next door bar, yes, it is rather romantic.
huh? sitting next to each other and sharing stuffs.......makes us oblivious to all and sundry??
Well. Despite coughing over month(s) old Dunhill lights and banned from smoking your Indonesian smokes, I must say spending moments with you evokes discoveries of a new kind and experiences unfelt before.
If this place doesn't close, reckon we could be here forever....?
You reckon?
Hazelnut hot chocolate, chamomile tea, scones, doughnuts and you.......yea....I reckon so.....
I appreciate being last on this list, but as tolerance is the key theme for me this year, yea. I could tolerate being the final item on our late night coffee meet.
But really, it doesn't really matter if it was here at the overpriced coffeehouse or the stalls by the durian tree, all that makes meaningful is to be able to share it with you.
Auwww......so sweet......shall we go home and make maggi mee and spoon while watching meaningles TV?
Ooh ohh... that means yes in Tagalog.
.....but you're boiling water......
Sure. I'll even climb Mt Kilimanjaroo for you.
.......but you're still boiling water.....
I love you cos your sense of humour can be as horrible as mine.:P
Me too.....split at birth I reckon......You getting condoms?
Condoms I never buy. But I'll make the exception for you.
Good! You getting condoms and boiling water......Yea!!

No comments: