Friday, July 07, 2006

Pain and pins


I received a phone call one night, cancelling a coffee meet. The confidante had to attend to another person.

The other person just had a squabble with a loved one, which ended up being physical, leaving the other person in tears.

I sigh with empathy when I hear news like this. My prayers are with this person, strength as well.

It rewinds me to musings of when I was in pain. Being physical did not only hurt. It also gave me the ugly thought of retaliating. And hurting very badly. Anger is a horrible when uncontrolled. Heck anger is horrible in itself.

I do not question the reasons for the incompatibilities of two people, but I question the reason or justification for inflicting pain on to others. I do not believe anyone has the right to do so.

The person that inflicted similar pain in my life, I've moved on from, my only wishes for him is to not inflict it on others.

(Source: www.bugglefug.com/gallery/albums/aimee/pain.jpg)

No comments: