Sunday, April 06, 2008

I've learnt.. and I'm still learning..

Gems are rare, but when found, are cherished..
Love crosses all boundaries with no discriminations...

Quiet time teaches calmness...
Sincerity exists, rare, once found, exists wholeheartedly...

And letting go is the hardest, once achieved, liberates the soul...

Short time I've been out of my comfort zone. And the neighbours have heard me talking to myself, from the times I've walked home, and the times I let off steam within the four walls.

I have grown (hopefully) a little wiser, a little older (gulp).. to love a little more..

Having lost someone dear before you lose the zone, I must say, makes you grow up.

I've found that the uncontrollable tears will stop once you learn to breathe, slower, and calmer..

I've also found that the idiosyncracies are similar, the whines no different and the colours of culture ever so beautiful.

My initial feelings of angst and distaste, fizzle (not completely), after I learn to stop, look and go..

I've learnt that bonds I share are ever so strong and the strength of new ones grow each day.

I thank the forces that be, the support, and the love around me, for teaching me and showing me.

Learn from the good. Leave the bad.

And, if I turned back the clock to do it again? I would say a resounding yes.

There is a sense of appreciation and love I have for the beings, things, smells and touches around me.

I love it.

No comments: