Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Of losses and ironies

I find that life's choices can be ironic. Ironically funny, ironically sarcastic and ironically painful. I never considered myself a risk taker, most of time fearing change. Horribly indecisive that I am, is a hard thing to believe as most know me as being assertive, knowing what I want.

Change comes slow to some, while others are comfortable with change overnight. I find that change is slow for me, albeit, my risk-taking fear has diminished so slight, I feel it is time to take stock of what I have done and what I want to do, at least in the next 24 months or so.

It is time I believe, to acknowledge that I will not be part of the herd, and not to have myself influenced by others. It is time. One step. Then many more, I hope then the dreams of being in an environment to help others will come true. It took me too long a while to identify that this is where I will be heading. People say you need to be taken out of your comfort zone to be able to see things in clearer light. I believe that I have.

No comments: